Tuesday 19 June 2018

Are you looking to buy new car?

For the last six months, I was searching for a car suitable to my requirements.

I have done trial run Amaze, Celerio, KUV, I20 etc. But I couldn't come up with a decision.  Many of the try run cars are of not good condition having chrom chrom sounds and so on... Also, 5 to 10 mins trial run is not enough for me to know the performance, safety features, fuel efficiency etc.

Comments from my friends made me too confused. Fortunately I have got a chance to use one my friends Figo for 3-4 days time. That worked. Then I thought of trying using various car for 2 3 days for rental.

I have heard very annoying news about car rentals, but thought of trying this one and approached one of a leading self drive car rentals in Trivandrum. Even though I have to pay more as rent in this way, but it is worth for me since I am planning to spend 6-10 lakhs around for buying the car.

Luckily, I have got new models of Brezza, Baleno, Swift, Duster, Polo, Toyota, Honda variants and of course automatic cars. It took around 2 months to conclude my selection but it worked well. The rental people was very nice and helped me a lot in all possible ways.  I have get chance to use Innova, Jeep Compas but my pocket is not big for those :-(

Many thanks for this rental people. Now I have my own Toyota Etios

I advice those who like to buy for new car, do not select over your passion (unless otherwise you have plenty of money) better try all possible cars, know its features well and buy a good car to worth your money.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment