Sunday 30 September 2018

My Holiday Trip

Now I have to make preparations for leaving to my home. I got 25 days leave sanctioned.  This is after long struggle with my boss.  My aircraft from Dubai to Trivandrum is also ready by that time. 
Now I have to plan for duties to be done at my home town.  I have to take my family consists of wife, daughter and aged mother for a marriage at Quilon, my sisters daughter's marriage.  As I am the only one uncle to her, it is very important.  I have land at Pathanamthitta where some disputes were going on.  I have to settle it without much consequences.  Apart from that I had a promise with my family that this time I will take them to Munnar to seeing the Neelakurinji Festival.  For all this I need a car of my own convenient. Unfortunately, so far I don’t have a good car as my own.  

One of my close friends advised me to have a luxury car from Apple Car Rental Service. I don’t have any prior experience in car rentals, and I am afraid of it having unexpected consequences might arise from it.  But my friend arranged everything for me.  A driver also ready for the whole journey.  I fulfilled all programs in time.  The car rent is very much affordable. 
I could enjoy this holiday very luxuriously and thanks to Apple Car Rentals.

1 comment:

  1. exotic car rental in Las Vegas. I was kind of excited but really had no idea what to expect. I searched online, found a company, called and asked a few questions and before I knew it, I got a call that the car was waiting for me downstairs. Rent a Lamborghini

    ReplyDelete